DIGISOL Systems Ltd., has announced the release of its new 24 port Gigabit Ethernet Lite-Managed PoE+ switch. The DG-GS1528HP is a intelligent network manageable switch designed for network environments that require high performance, high port density and easy for installation. It also supports VLAN, Port Mirroring and Port Trunking.
The DG-GS1528HP is a great entry level managed switch with 56 Gbps switching capacity. Wire-speed switching performance helps to take full advantage of existing high performance on PCs and laptops by significantly improving the responsiveness of applications and file transfer times. The device also has four Gigabit SFP ports for high speed uplinks to servers or backbones.
IEEE 802.1w rapid spanning tree protocol provides a loop free network and redundant links to the core network with rapid convergence, to ensure faster recovery from failed links, enhancing overall network stability and reliability. IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) increases bandwidth by automatically aggregating several physical links together as a logical trunk and providing load balancing and fault tolerance for uplink connections. Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p giving optimal performance to real time applications such as voice and video.
Port Security ensures access to switch ports based on MAC address. Thus limiting the total number of devices from using a switch port and protects against MAC flooding attacks.
This switch offers user friendly web interface facilitates ease of management. It also supports to be managed and controlled by network station.
- Provides 24 X 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet PoE+ Ports and 4 Gigabit SFP Ports
- User friendly web interface facilitates ease of management
- Management by Web/SNMP/Telnet/SSH
- Comprehensive QoS STP/RSTP/MSTP, RADIUS, Port Security, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard
- Supports VLAN, Voice VLAN, Guest VLAN, MAC VLAN, Port based VLAN
- SNMPv1/v2/v3, Port Mirroring, Port Trunking, SNTP
- Total PoE Budget: 230W & Max PoE power upto 30W/port
- Overall Switching capability: 56Gbps
- 8k MAC address table