Brother has launched the all new Refill Tank System Series. Company’s dedication to uncompromising innovation and reliability is reflected in its latest range of Inkjet Multi-Function Centres for high print volume home offices and small workgroups. This latest series features four new Inkjet Multi-Function Centre models which include the DCP-T310 (Print, Copy, Scan), DCP-T510W & DCP-T710W (Print, Copy, Scan with Wireless connectivity) & the MFC-T910DW (2-sided Print, Copy, Scan & Fax with Ethernet and Wireless connectivity).
“Today’s small business and home office owners face a difficult decision when choosing an MFC to suit their needs, often having to compromise between cos tefficiency, print quality, and features.” says Mr. Shigeru Morita, Managing Director at Brother India. “Brother’s latest Inkjet Multi-Function Centre’s aim to strike the perfect balance for this growing group of customers by delivering outstanding print volumes, professional quality prints, and expanded capabilities – all in one compact and affordable package.”
Maximise your cost-savings
- Outstanding black ink page yield – Enjoy lower costs-per-page when printing black and white documents with an improved page yield of 6,500 pages
- Impressive colour ink page yield – With a high colour page yield of 5,000 pages , you can now print more colour documents and photos at lower costs
- Award-winning reliability – Designed for greater reliability and robustness, this series helps minimize the frequency and costs of repairs and servicing
Effortless user experience
- Made for convenient access – A front-access ink tank and front-loading paper cassette makes ink and paper refills more convenient than ever before
- User-friendly navigation – Features an intuitive 1.8” LCD screen and full-sized keypad for simplified operations
- Comprehensive paper handling – Handle a variety of paper weights and sizes with a 150 sheets standard tray and 80 sheets multi-purpose tray2
- Copy, scan & fax with ease – The built-in 20 sheets Automatic Document Feeder allows you to perform multi-page copy, scan and fax jobs without having to insert the pages individually
- Monitor ink levels at a glance – The transparent ink tank cover allows users to clearly view individual ink levels for timely refills
Enhanced performance and quality
- Fast print speeds – Enjoy print speeds of up to 12ipm for mono prints and 10ipm for colour3 (up to 3 times faster than the previous series)
- Fast first-page-out times – Spend less time waiting at the device with fast first-page out time s6 of up to 8 secs for mono prints and 8.5 secs for colour prints3
- Professional print quality – New dye-based black ink results in brilliantly vivid graphics and photos, and crisp, clear text
Expanded versatility and connectivity
- Flexible connectivity options – Easily share your device among the entire workgroup with built-in wireless7 and Ethernet connectivity4
- Effortless mobile printing – Print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ or
- Windows® Mobile device through Brother’s iPrint&Scan, Airprint, Mopria and Google Cloud Print7 Print JPEGs directly from USB storage – With USB Direct Print2 , users can simply walk up to the device with their USB flash drive for instant printing or scanning of JPEG files.
Brother’s uncompromising dedication to quality is what makes it stand out from its competitors. Brother has won the PCMag Readers’ Choice Award for an unprecedented 8 years in a row, as well as the PC Mag Business Choice Award for 4 years running, scoring the highest in overall customer satisfaction and reliability, as well as likelihood to recommend.
The DCP-T310, DCP-T510W, DCP-T710W and MFC-T910DW are available. For more information, visit http://www.brother.in